Forum: Ruby JotBot, a JRuby desktop tool for tracking time

Ff9e18f0699bf079f1fc91c8d4506438?d=identicon&s=25 James Britt (Guest)
The first commercial JRuby desktop application is available.

JotBot, a unique "pull" time tracking application, has been released.

JotBot leverages the power and agility of JRuby atop several key Java
technologies including Swing and JDBC to provide an innovative
desktop-integrated time management experience.

JotBot is available with a 30-day free trial at http://getjotbot.com and
comes with a money back guarantee.  A full license cost US $25.

You can learn about the technology behind JotBot from David Koontz's
RubyConf 2008 presentation:

http://rubyconf2008.confreaks.com/monkeybars-easy-...

About Happy Camper Studios:

Founded in 2006 in Phoenix, AZ, Happy Camper Studios specializes in Java
and Ruby technologies, with an emphasis on JRuby.

Happy Camper Studios has been producing JRuby-based desktop applications
since 2006.

--
James Britt

www.happycamperstudios.com   - Wicked Cool Coding
James Britt wrote:

> You can learn about the technology behind JotBot from David Koontz's
> RubyConf 2008 presentation:
>
> http://rubyconf2008.confreaks.com/monkeybars-easy-...

Cool! I'll pass this on to some friends of mine who probably have a need
for it.

- Charlie
Charles Oliver Nutter wrote:

> Cool! I'll pass this on to some friends of mine who probably have a need
> for it.

Thanks very much!