Forum: Radiant CMS Suggestion on Admin UI

83e8f966dd3b2a6d34c5a5a03ef24a56?d=identicon&s=25 rp8 -. (rp8)
on 2008-12-22 20:30
Is the admin UI totally controlled by css or there're some hard coded
stuffs?

I'd like to have minimum use of valuable asset on the top portion of UI
to avoid too much scrolling around on the UI.

Something like Google's Chrome which gives us a big screen to work with
on the browser surface.
D1e1bac860049c9150d537e4934cb296?d=identicon&s=25 Mohit S. (mohits)
rp8 -_- wrote:
> Is the admin UI totally controlled by css or there're some hard coded
> stuffs?
>
> I'd like to have minimum use of valuable asset on the top portion of UI
> to avoid too much scrolling around on the UI.
>
> Something like Google's Chrome which gives us a big screen to work with
> on the browser surface.

There is an extension that allows an iPhone user to use Radiant on the
iPhone.  Perhaps, you could take a look at that to see how to update the
UI?  I haven't looked at it at all, so I'm not sure if it'll be helpful,
though.

Cheers,
Mohit.
12/26/2008 | 10:41 AM.