Forum: Ruby on Rails how can I get the CONSOLE (./script/console) to automatically detect/handle changes to code that I c

D5df9fcd7ef4c3c937435d7d6adeab2a?d=identicon&s=25 Greg Hauptmann (Guest)

Is there way to get the CONSOLE to automatically detect changes to code
and
re-act accordingly?

If I'm using the console currently I see that I have to close the
console
first and restart.   I see one can type in "reload!" manually to reload,
but
wondering if there's a way to automate this I haven't come across yet.

Tks
On Dec 21, 11:28 pm, "Greg Hauptmann" <greg.hauptmann.r...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there way to get the CONSOLE to automatically detect changes to code and
> re-act accordingly?
>
> If I'm using the console currently I see that I have to close the console
> first and restart.   I see one can type in "reload!" manually to reload, but
> wondering if there's a way to automate this I haven't come across yet.

Nope, got to type reload!

Fred