Forum: NGINX Training screencast on Nginx

6ad5db789866d1b72302287aacec01b9?d=identicon&s=25 Thomas (Guest)
Hi list,

I wanted to let you know that I have released a training screencast
about Nginx. The current language is french and it is sold only 9€. I
cover mainly: installing Nginx from source, plugging in PHP support,
video streaming, http authentication and adding an SSL certificate.

You feedback and suggestions are welcome. And if people are interested
in doing the technical review of the video, I can provide a few
accounts with free access to the content. Translating the video in
other languages could also be an option.

I plan to donate a percentage of each sale for the development and
promotion of Nginx, and Cliff, I have used your logo.

Best regards,
C56db405468f07b6751ad7e19f9c10be?d=identicon&s=25 CLIFFORD ILKAY (Guest)

You might want to put this up on <http://showmedo.com>.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay
Dinamis
1419-3266 Yonge St.
Toronto, ON
Canada  M4N 3P6

<http://dinamis.com>
+1 416-410-3326
6ad5db789866d1b72302287aacec01b9?d=identicon&s=25 Thomas (Guest)
Hi Clifford,

Yes definitely I'll be posting my videos on other sites for promoting
them. Thanks for pointing out showmedo.com

By the way the direct link to my training video is:
http://www.digiprof.fr/products/le-serveur-http-nginx

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 4:00 AM, CLIFFORD ILKAY