Forum: JRuby Capistrano scripts for jetty_rails

71c85a662af0764df3a77cc00db166c9?d=identicon&s=25 Raphael Bauduin (Guest)
Hi

I thought some of you might be interested in the scripts I wrote for
capistrano deployment of a Jruby on Rails app running with
jetty_rails.
You'll find it at
http://blog.raphinou.com/2008/12/capistrano-deploy...

Cheers

Raph

--
Web database: http://www.myowndb.com
Free Software Developers Meeting: http://www.fosdem.org

Raphael Bauduin wrote:
> Hi
>
> I thought some of you might be interested in the scripts I wrote for
> capistrano deployment of a Jruby on Rails app running with
> jetty_rails.
> You'll find it at
> http://blog.raphinou.com/2008/12/capistrano-deploy...

Cool thank you! Feel free to add something to wiki.jruby.org as well if
you think it would fit well.

- Charlie