Forum: Ruby on Rails Need a ROR Programmer for a CMS

Ba0ac8a5b40150736fb1652599915bb8?d=identicon&s=25 SEMG (Guest)
hello - I am looking for a ROR programmer to build a CMS.  I have not
had much luck! We are currently using Drupal, but am interested in
going towards ROR since we are rebranding anyways.  It's an
entertainment/lifestyle/pop culture site so we need to be able to
manage our articles, create content dynamically, manage images, polls/
forms, streaming video through flash player, etc.

Please email me if anyone is interested with any links and fees!
34a7615f38496a5dafbb3e6b721c435e?d=identicon&s=25 Mohit Sindhwani (Guest)
SEMG wrote:
> hello - I am looking for a ROR programmer to build a CMS.  I have not
> had much luck! We are currently using Drupal, but am interested in
> going towards ROR since we are rebranding anyways.  It's an
> entertainment/lifestyle/pop culture site so we need to be able to
> manage our articles, create content dynamically, manage images, polls/
> forms, streaming video through flash player, etc.
>
> Please email me if anyone is interested with any links and fees!

Check out Radiant pros:
http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Radiant_Pros

There's a long list of companies there.

Cheers,