Forum: GNU Radio Customization of FFT display via C or C++

8f49d776f8ea330e59157db6d82a301f?d=identicon&s=25 isaacgerg (Guest)
Is it possible to modify the existing FFT Graphical Sink code to display
time
domain data on user defined axis.  I would like to create some custom
axis
plots that display the PSD of the signal and optionally allow the user
retune, decimate, and subband tune by right mouse clicking and selecting
an
option from the menu.

Thanks in advanced
isaacgerg wrote:
> Is it possible to modify the existing FFT Graphical Sink code to display time
> domain data on user defined axis.  I would like to create some custom axis
> plots that display the PSD of the signal and optionally allow the user to
> retune, decimate, and subband tune by right mouse clicking and selecting an
> option from the menu.
>
> Thanks in advanced

Check out the qt gui work that Tom Rondeau has been doing.  It may not
do everything you are looking for, but I think it is close.

http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/branches...

Matt
E16be4811324adf8f26be26d77e9d29d?d=identicon&s=25 Bob McGwier (Guest)
This is in the trunk now right?

Bob

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"And yes I said, yes I will Yes", Molly Bloom
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 8:23 AM, Bob McGwier <rwmcgwier@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This is in the trunk now right?

Yes.