Forum: Ruby on Rails [SOLVED thanks Frederick] was Re: newbie stumped - when form validates, normally return is fine, but

A35e9699cb8ba871c34eee0459cab7dc?d=identicon&s=25 Rick (Guest)
Thanks Frederick. Your explanation was perfect! (Now I'll work on
figuring out how to handle the problem creating the checkbox manually,
but you got me on the right path.)

(Seriously, send my a paypal link or else I'll be getting you a gift
certificate to amazon or something:)

--
Rick
On 10 Dec 2008, at 17:47, Rick wrote:

> Thanks Frederick. Your explanation was perfect! (Now I'll work on
> figuring out how to handle the problem creating the checkbox manually,
> but you got me on the right path.)
>
> (Seriously, send my a paypal link or else I'll be getting you a gift
> certificate to amazon or something:)

Don't mention it, all in a day's play :-)