Forum: NGINX Re: virtual include authorization using proxy_pass and X-Accel-Redirect

D8e5da0911e7b2c66f07a1b60fa2d65b?d=identicon&s=25 Hannes Haug (Guest)
On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 11:03:14AM +0100, Igor Sysoev wrote:

> You should use some other prefix in virtual include to pass it
> to the application_server:port as "/internal/..." goes directly to
> location /internal/.

That's exactly my point. What if I don't have the paths used in SSIs
under my control but want to enforce authorization for includes?

Regards
  Hannes