Forum: Ruby on Rails Grab content from RSS feed

78d56bb0f91c899d40f1767b3040d825?d=identicon&s=25 bingo bob (bingobob)
on 2008-12-09 14:49
I'm looking for a simple way to periodically (maybe daily) grab stuff
out of an RSS feed drop it into a database and then display it in my
app.

Any tips / walkthroughs?
2505b282d57c29be797dc35b245adb4c?d=identicon&s=25 Philip Hallstrom (Guest)
> I'm looking for a simple way to periodically (maybe daily) grab stuff
> out of an RSS feed drop it into a database and then display it in my
> app.
>
> Any tips / walkthroughs?

I'm sure there are several, but this is one...

http://simple-rss.rubyforge.org/