Forum: RSpec uber-rcov for both cucumber & rspec

Fb1fc6f2eccd067a19b298d89235bfe0?d=identicon&s=25 Rupert Voelcker (rupert)
I've had a quick look at the rake tasks for rspec and cucumber (and
rcov), but not having payed with rake very much I can't at the moment
get my head around what I need to do so am hoping for some
guidance....

What I want is an uber-rcov task which will run all my features and
all my specs using rcov so I can get a picture of overall coverage for
my cucumber stories and rspec specs after they all have run (rather
than separately).

Should such a thing be possible and does anyone have a rake ask that
does this - failing that any pointers muchly appreciated.

Thanks

Rupert
2c557578739a5b08df54a4a8bbcc4837?d=identicon&s=25 Kyle Hargraves (Guest)
On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Rupert Voelcker <rupert@rupespad.com>
wrote:
> Should such a thing be possible and does anyone have a rake ask that
> does this - failing that any pointers muchly appreciated.

I don't have a rake task you could just drop in place, but rcov
provides the --aggregate option to facilitate merging the coverage
results of multiple test suites.