Forum: Ruby on Rails how to delete Next and Previous from will_paginate

408a4e38946d3aa2fca0450ec357d06a?d=identicon&s=25 Shuaib Zahda (shuaib85)
Hi there
I am using will paginate in several scenarios. I want to delete the
next and previous from it. Is there a way?
On 7 Dec 2008, at 13:26, Shuaib85 wrote:

> Hi there
> I am using will paginate in several scenarios. I want to delete the
> next and previous from it. Is there a way?

You can supply a custom LinkRender subclass if you want to control how
this sort of thing i displayed (might be a better way, that's just how
I would do it).

Fred