Forum: Ruby Prawn mini-hackfest, Sunday evening (2008.12.07)

Hi folks,

I'll be running another Prawn[0] mini-hackfest Sunday, from about 5pm
to 11pm EST in #prawn on irc.freenode.net

The focus is still working to clear the issue queue for the Prawn 0.3
milestone:
http://prawn.lighthouseapp.com/projects/9398/miles...

However, last week a couple people came and asked questions /
scratched their own itches, so people are welcome to do that as well.

I plan to do a couple of these a month until Prawn reaches 1.0, as a
way to help new contributors get involved with the project, as well as
to set up a dedicated time where help will be available to those that
need it.
I hope to see you there!

-greg

[0] http://prawn.majesticseacreature.com
On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Gregory Brown
<gregory.t.brown@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'll be running another Prawn[0] mini-hackfest Sunday, from about 5pm
> to 11pm EST in #prawn on irc.freenode.net

For those interested in participating, this is still happening, but
I'll be a little bit later than expected.

I should be online by 7:30 or 8pm EST, and be around until midnight or
so.

-greg