Forum: Ruby on Rails Rack Usage

4dd75353dff93de29b53a1ac890a1771?d=identicon&s=25 Karthi kn (karthikeyan7585)

I have started exploring on Rack. But still, I am not able to find the
exact usage of the 'Rack'. I want to create a sample application with
Rack. Can anybody guide me in this? Can you explain the advantage of the
Rack? And can you provide some links for the Rack tutorial?

Thanks in advance...
On 05 Dec 2008, at 06:35, Karthi kn wrote:

> I have started exploring on Rack. But still, I am not able to find the
> exact usage of the 'Rack'. I want to create a sample application with
> Rack. Can anybody guide me in this? Can you explain the advantage of
> the
> Rack? And can you provide some links for the Rack tutorial?

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-...

Best regards

Peter De Berdt