Forum: Ruby on Rails JOBS : ProKarma Need Ruby on Rail Developer/ CA

Shveta (Guest)
Hello Folks,

We need Ruby on Rails Developer in Bay Area. Please let me know if
anyone interested.

Please get back to me at shveta@prokarma.com

Thank you,

Shveta
shveta@ProKarma.com
Chris Conrey (Guest)
Shveta,
Are you looking to fill an internal team or just looking for some
project
work?

Chris Conrey

--