Forum: Ruby qt ruby compiling to exe in WinOS

27d6c03f1e7b50c94172b6f73c4e8bb7?d=identicon&s=25 Pedro Yanoviches (fl00r)
on 2008-12-02 23:46
Hello!
What compilers exist for qtruby (windows).
exerb don't work ('No such file to load -- Qt')
43fddbec53782d6d9962f236a7a4e205?d=identicon&s=25 mail@msryan.co.uk (Guest)
On Dec 2, 10:41 pm, Pedro Yanoviches <fl...@yandex.ru> wrote:
> Hello!
> What compilers exist for qtruby (windows).
> exerb don't work ('No such file to load -- Qt')
> --

rubyscript2exe works fine with qt ruby (windows).  Last time I tried
it the "exe" was quite large and seemed to take a while to load but
the app worked exactly as expected.

Mark