Forum: JRuby How to compile JRuby to standalone binary?

47df9cfb356c3ee0523cc3571b169730?d=identicon&s=25 Kenneth McDonald (Guest)
I have a JRuby file I'd like to compile to a standalone binary (at
least to the degree that the user just needs to say "java foo.jar"),
but can't spot a section on this in the docs.  At the moment, I'm just
running things from NetBeans, which won't suffice for the long
run :-). Could someone point me to the appropriate documentation?

Thanks,
Ken

Kenneth McDonald wrote:
> I have a JRuby file I'd like to compile to a standalone binary (at least
> to the degree that the user just needs to say "java foo.jar"), but can't
> spot a section on this in the docs.  At the moment, I'm just running
> things from NetBeans, which won't suffice for the long run :-). Could
> someone point me to the appropriate documentation?

http://rawr.rubyforge.org/

James Britt