From: “Yan Cheng” [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 12:21:44 PM GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin
/ Bern / Rome / Stockholm / Vienna
Subject: where is the response of subrequest

Hi all

When I do subrequest. Where does the response mount?
Can I get the response message, headers and body, from
ngx_http_reqeust_t struct?
If can, then how?

Thanks

Thanks, I get the message. But a bit of late.
I must receive the response message of subrequest before sending the
main request.
Cause the main request is created based on the response message of
subrequest.
Is there any way?

Regards,
Yan

Valery K. wrote:

Set the NGX_HTTP_SUBREQUEST_IN_MEMORY flag and examine the content of
r->upstream and r->upstream->buffer in post-subrequest handler.

Regards,
Valery K.