Forum: Rails deployment starting a small project

Ccd0b0b3f1e7552b10ff64f9c1c67b2c?d=identicon&s=25 Einar Haugo (einar)
on 2008-11-29 22:25
I want to create a small project in Ruby, but I need some help to get
started.
I will be altering HTML text with the program.
4375b4aca04b8d72482fd409fb6d0b47?d=identicon&s=25 Roderick van Domburg (roderickvd)
on 2008-11-30 13:55
Einar Haugo wrote:
> I want to create a small project in Ruby, but I need some help to get
> started. I will be altering HTML text with the program.

This question is probably best asked in the "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
This group is on the deployment of Rails applications.

That said, have you looked at Radiant CMS at http://www.radiantcms.org/?

--
Roderick van Domburg
http://www.nedforce.nl