Forum: GNU Radio Curious about USRP's durability

5b956b6b52e6bd83ad6da9815f4442a4?d=identicon&s=25 Mir Ali (Guest)
Hi friends,

Can anyone tell me how durable the USRPs are? Can I put them ON for
hours
without worrying about damaging them in the process. I observed that the
daughter boards heat up after a while though not to a very high
temperature.
I feel unplugging them frequently is a little unpleasant to me and hence
this strange question.

Your thoughts.

Thanks
Ali
063614dd3613cfd90b6c86b951fcf2a4?d=identicon&s=25 Karthik Vijayraghavan (Guest)
On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Mir Ali <mirmurtuza@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks
> Ali

Don't know about others, but I have my usrp on 24x7 for the past 3-4
months and I am yet to see a problem with performance.

Karthik