Forum: Ruby How to make SSl work with webrick

Eb674afefcb820348624cb031c3a249a?d=identicon&s=25 Bishal Acharya (bishal)
on 2008-11-26 09:01
I have a web site and I need to make it ssl enabled. I need to now steps
necessary to set up sll in webrick. Any help will be appreciated.
Bishal Acharya wrote:
> I have a web site and I need to make it ssl enabled. I need to now steps
> necessary to set up sll in webrick. Any help will be appreciated.

Go to www.google.com, enter "webrick SSL" into the box, and look at some
of the pages which come back. The very first hit gives a working
example.

Also well worth reading is
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro