Forum: GNU Radio Re: a report on dqpsk modulation in gnuradio

80e825d1e631c4d6681b39c0176c2f85?d=identicon&s=25 Bill Stevenson (Guest)
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Bill Stevenson <bill.stevenson07@yahoo.com>
To: Zenny Zhang <zennyzhang@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:47:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a report on dqpsk modulation in gnuradio

________________________________
From: Zenny Zhang <zennyzhang@gmail.com>
To: Bill Stevenson <bill.stevenson07@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 8:15:20 PM

Bill,

> with two USRP 5 feet apart and the rssi values I tested at the receiver side

I think 5 feet is a bit too close. You may actually want to separate
the two usrps by at least 30 feet if you want to check the PER witrh
regard to signal power.

Zenny

Thank you, Zenny. Actually we had changed the distance between them from
40 feet to 1 feet. But we could get nothing but the same result. I think
Johnathan is right, if there were an error in the qpsk demodulator, that
must be in the synchronization part!

Bill