Forum: NGINX some links broken down in phpmyadmin with php-fpm

47ae1eeb09c4bda88ab6da6f6407e463?d=identicon&s=25 Cherife Li (Guest)
Hello guys,

While adding an user within phpmyadmin, I cannot get to the new page, no
error given through browser.
Debugging php-fpm found nothing.

Fcgi setting is:
        location ~ \.php$ {
                fastcgi_pass    127.0.0.1:9000;
                fastcgi_index   index.php;
                include         fastcgi_params;
        }

The fastcgi_params file is from the source installation, except one line
added:
        fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
$document_root$fastcgi_script_name;

I highlighted some lines in the debug log here:
http://pastebin.com/m57a50cc1

Seems like nginx' issue, any ideas? Thanks.
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 at 21:19:25 +0800, Cherife Li wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> While adding an user within phpmyadmin, I cannot get to the new page, no
> error given through browser.
OK, answering myself.
It doesn't have anything to do with nginx, php config is the issue.
Thanks.