Forum: Ruby Facets Series: Hash#rekey

45196398e9685000d195ec626d477f0e?d=identicon&s=25 Thomas Sawyer (7rans)
With the release of Facets 2.5 coming any day now, I decided it was a
good time to start a series of posts on the all the goodness within.
It's starts here:

  http://tigerops.org/blog/2008/10/hash.html

Also, while I'm here, I recently posted this:

  http://www.dzone.com/links/this_old_hash.html

Curious about others thoughts on that.

Enjoy.
On Nov 23, 5:34 pm, Trans <transf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Curious about others thoughts on that.
>
> Enjoy.

FYI. There was a problem with my rss feed (the urls were mungled). I
fixed it yesterday, but in doing so I ended up rewriting my entire
blog system. It's now 100% dynamic and yet still file based. Fun fun!

However, this caused the urls to change. New link is:

  http://tigerops.org/blog/2008/10/this-old-hash.post

The changed urls also caused Disqus comments to be lost, I'm not sure
if there is a way to restore them, but at the very least I'll respond
to the original comments and reiterate their content, so no worries.

Thanks,
Trans.