Forum: GNU Radio Libtool: Version mismatch error

B725aa2acb36e3789c0a754c539c497a?d=identicon&s=25 teka yemane (Guest)
discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
Hello, i was trying to install a package.I run the ./bootstrap and
./configure commands succesfuly but the make command failed with the
following error:

libtool:Version mismatch error. This is libtool 2.2.4, but the
definition of this LT_INIT comes from an older release. You should
recretae aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.4 and run auto conf
again.

can any one give me some advice on how to solve this error.
thanks,
teka
799af3731924b50bcfd74a41e5c813fa?d=identicon&s=25 ali siddiqi (Guest)
> thanks,
> teka

What environment are you using?
This error may come on cygwin as described in
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/WindowsTips