Forum: Ruby on Rails How to Point one domain to another domain

D3b4c4e5857f203807dd410526d8ad90?d=identicon&s=25 Piyush with Rails (Guest)
Hi All,

I am new to domain configuration. i want to know if we have two
domain www.abc.com and www.xyz.com and i want to point www.abc.com to
www.xyz.com then what are the things need to be done for this ?

Can anyone guide me here or provide useful links for it ?

Thanks,
Piyush
On 21 Nov 2008, at 12:22, Piyush with Rails wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am new to domain configuration. i want to know if we have two
> domain www.abc.com and www.xyz.com and i want to point www.abc.com to
> www.xyz.com then what are the things need to be done for this ?

Not really a rails question at all. This is to do with the various DNS
records stored for your domain. Whoever provides you with domain name
registration services should be able to help you.

Fred