Forum: NGINX Nginx Equivalent to LAST_MODIFIED variable in Apache SSI

9a630ff3f067c3b7758435eaecfa0a66?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
I am working on transitioning my web sites from Apache to Nginx.  In
doing
so, I came across an issue.  Under Apache, I was able to include the
timestamp when a page was last modified through the use of the following
statement,

This document last modified <!--#echo var="LAST_MODIFIED" -->

When I made the conversion to Nginx, this statement returns the
following

This document last modified (none)

This was expected as the SSI module documentation states the variable
will
display "none" if no value is set.  Reading the documentation, it
doesn't
appear there is a builtin variable which is the equivalent of Apache's
LAST_MODIFIED.  I did a google search to attempt to find a solution to
generate the timestamp into a new variable.  Unfortunately the only item
found was this thread,

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.nginx.engl...

Can someone please point me in the proper direction to create an
equivalent to Apache's LAST_MODIFIED variable?

Thanks,
Patrick
9a630ff3f067c3b7758435eaecfa0a66?d=identicon&s=25 marlowe (Guest)