Forum: Ruby isi.rb Version 0.8

C666e0306f7a5b2c39cc0c9e3a2631d4?d=identicon&s=25 t-nissie (Guest)
Dear Rubies and TeXnichians,

I would like to announce the release of version 0.8 of isi.rb,
a converter from ISI Export Format to BibTeX Format.
(Formerly named isi2bibtex.rb.)
Get it at
http://www-lab.imr.tohoku.ac.jp/%7Et-nissie/comput... !
6b4566518f6675477dab9b8ba813cf3c?d=identicon&s=25 ruby.brian (Guest)
On 14/11/05, NISHIMATSU Takeshi <t-nissie@no-spam.imr.tohoku.ac.jp>
wrote:

> == What is isi.rb?
> isi.rb converts ISI Export Format to BibTeX Format.
> This is a Ruby script. You can use this script as a library.
>
> You can get the tagged Marked List in Web of Science by pushing the
> [SAVE TO FILE] button.
>
> [snip]

<plug>

Thank you, Takeshi. I just wanted to add a shameless plug ;)

Once you have the bibtex format you can manipulate it using rbibtex

http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/rbibtex/

a new, greatly improved version of which is in the pipeline and will
be released this week.

cheers,

Brian

</plug>