Forum: Ruby on Rails 64Bit MySQL and Rails on Windows

7da8011a65d9f71123846e118a6b4d62?d=identicon&s=25 iplat (Guest)
Any ideas how to get 64bit MySQL to work with Rails on Windows? I feel
like I'm not using the computer to its full potential if I revert back
to 32bit MySQL.
C6cd5708eabedf57fc5e8ad2d76e65db?d=identicon&s=25 Colin Charles (Guest)
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 8:59 AM, iplat <joe@iplat.net> wrote:

> Any ideas how to get 64bit MySQL to work with Rails on Windows? I feel
> like I'm not using the computer to its full potential if I revert back
> to 32bit MySQL.

Download it from:
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.0.html#winx64

And it should "just work"