Forum: Ruby on Rails DeployD

Ad6aac3e6bdfae418eb11feabfc6a667?d=identicon&s=25 Shrikant Lokhande (shrikant)
Hello All,

We are support to people who have issue with Ruby On Rails deployment.
Also we are support to those guys who have issue with Core Linux
Administration.

Thanks,
DeployD.
Ffd012d72e7f61639724878825ed25a3?d=identicon&s=25 Damian Janowski (djanowski)
On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 1:36 PM, lokhande.shrikant@gmail.com
<lokhande.shrikant@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> We are support to people who have issue with Ruby On Rails deployment.
> Also we are support to those guys who have issue with Core Linux
> Administration.
>
> Thanks,
> DeployD.

LOL :-)
This list is only for discussion of Rails implementation.  Please keep
your spam off of it.

--
Josh Susser
http://blog.hasmanythrough.com