Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Application

8c694aa886017add3d95b58a7f9bc52b?d=identicon&s=25 Mohan Kumar (mohan-ror)
I wanted to take this opportunity to share with you some exciting
news! I developed my personal website in Ruby on Rails.

Enjoy browsing my website and let me know your feedback in contact
page.

- Mohan
Hi Mohan,

Mohan Kumar wrote:

> I wanted to take this opportunity to share with you some exciting
> news! I developed my personal website in Ruby on Rails.

Congratulations on your Rails site, and on your new son!.

Best regards,
Bill