Forum: Ruby on Rails Installed Ruby on Rails (and Aptana RadRails), checked application environment, and got a big error

Fb791950515196fcc4775fe96ac0b1a5?d=identicon&s=25 glassangel (Guest)
I'm working out of the book RailSpace, and when I installed it, it
installed Mongrel, but apparently not SQLLite, and I recieved this
error message:

no such file to load -- sqlite3
34a7615f38496a5dafbb3e6b721c435e?d=identicon&s=25 Mohit Sindhwani (Guest)
glassangel wrote:
> I'm working out of the book RailSpace, and when I installed it, it
> installed Mongrel, but apparently not SQLLite, and I recieved this
> error message:
>
> no such file to load -- sqlite3

then, you just need to install SQLite3 - search up to find a guide for
your OS.  It's quite simple.  You will also need to install the
appropriate Ruby gem for it.

Cheers,
Mohit.
11/14/2008 | 9:45 AM.