Forum: GNU Radio Re: USRP Documentation (source files)

83cfe44af85b7477257ed37b0037e2d4?d=identicon&s=25 Alberto Trentadue (Guest)
Firas A. wrote:
>It will be great if we could put the document in Wiki and periodically
>update it. I don't know exactly how to do this, but I'm ready to do it if
>someone guided me.
>
>The document source files (OpenOffice document and images) can be downloaded
>from :
>
>http://rapidshare.com/files/121840796/USRP-doc-source.tar.gz

>Best Regards,

>Firas

Hi.
Sorry for resuming this thread but, hey, the doc Firas made is *great*
and exactly what I was looking for.
As it provides a good summary of USRP architecture, I bring up again the
idea for having it in the wiki.
Do you agree?

Alberto

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Alberto Trentadue
<albtrentadue@tiscali.it> wrote:
> Hi.
> Sorry for resuming this thread but, hey, the doc Firas made is *great* and exactly what
I was looking for.
> As it provides a good summary of USRP architecture, I bring up again the idea for having
it in the wiki.
> Do you agree?

I agree, but I think it's already there:

    http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UsrpFAQ

Yes?

Brian