Forum: Ruby on Rails Template question...

28be3be213eeed3f66e0a20f1e20c7ac?d=identicon&s=25 Remco Swoany (zwaan123)

I have 4 controllers, a, b c, and d. In the controllers i created a
method with the name "homepage".

What is the best solution (partials, content_for ect. ) the create the
homepage-template with the content of the described controllers with the
method "homepage"

Grt..remco
C4bfcc81ac9281cb905f38e97e4d4e0b?d=identicon&s=25 Shandy Nantz (snantz)
on 2008-11-10 16:12
Remco Swoany wrote:
> What is the best solution (partials, content_for ect. ) the create the
> homepage-template with the content of the described controllers with the
> method "homepage"
>
> Grt..remco

Not sure I entirely understand the question, you can alwas create a
template and then say which template you will be using in the
controllers method

render :layout => 'homepage-template'

Not sure if this helps at all,

-S