Forum: Ruby on Rails rdiscount on windows

0de83fd56f1af530034ba8efa5490b1b?d=identicon&s=25 John Butler (johnnybutler7)

I wonder if anyone can help.  Im trying to get an application running on
windows which requires the rdiscount gem.  I found the following link
below which looks like its a no go on windows(sorry link is so long, the
page was cached),

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:uH2rJxIMclQJ:to...

Has anyone managed to get this successfully installed on windows?

If windows is a no go then what are my options, can i take rdiscount out
and replace with something else?

Any advice appreciated, apart from ditch windows as its not possible
YET!

JB
RDiscount works fantastically on Mac and GNU/Linux systems, you can find
alternatives here:
http://tomayko.com/writings/ruby-markdown-librarie...