Forum: RSpec Cucumber and autotest

C694a032be7518a0d704318895f8fe1d?d=identicon&s=25 Ben Mabey (mabes)
Hey all,
Does anyone know how to disable the cucumber autotest support on a
project?  With this commit:
http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/commit/93...

The cucumber features are worked into the autotest cycle automatically.
This is cool, but on some projects I don't think it fits well with my
red->green->refactor cycle.  Any ideas on how to disable this on a
per-project basis?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Ben
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Ben Mabey <ben@benmabey.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
> Does anyone know how to disable the cucumber autotest support on a project?
>  With this commit:
> http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/commit/93...
>
> The cucumber features are worked into the autotest cycle automatically.
>  This is cool, but on some projects I don't think it fits well with my
> red->green->refactor cycle.  Any ideas on how to disable this on a
> per-project basis?

Ben - can you report this to lighthouse?
David Chelimsky wrote:
>> per-project basis?
>>

> Ben - can you report this to lighthouse?

http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/16211-cucu...

For right now I just defined an autotest profile in my cucumber.yml that
won't run any features.  If I get some time later I'll investigate it
more.

-Ben