Forum: GNU Radio USRP Schematic disaccord with real board

F8a33e3f95fe95ed43dab4262be5e428?d=identicon&s=25 PAtrick Gerber (Guest)
Hello all,

I have bought an USRP board from Ettus Research with different radio
daugtherboards.
I have made some measurement on this board around the clock
distribution.

I think my board does not exactly comply with it's schematic (from the
GNU Radio Trac). For example on the schematic, the clock out SMA
connector is connected on pin 23 of the AD9513. On my board I can see
that the same connector is connected to the pin 27 of the AD9513. This
second connection seems better than the one in the schematic.

Where can I find the right schematics for my USRP board (rev. 4.5)
and/or the latest version of the USRP schematics ?

Thanks in advance.

Patrick
I don't know what schematics you are looking at, but the ones posted are
exactly what has been built.

Matt
F8a33e3f95fe95ed43dab4262be5e428?d=identicon&s=25 PAtrick Gerber (Guest)
Please, can you give me a link on this schematic ?

Thanks

I don't know what schematics you are looking at, but the ones posted are
exactly what has been built.  Matt  PAtrick Gerber wrote: > Hello all, >