Forum: GNU Radio Fw: Re: Ubuntu 8.10

Ea3df7339ded66b9f76834d3af17ef54?d=identicon&s=25 Matt Robert (Guest)
Hi Johnathan,

I went through the wiki instructions again, and this time instead of
cutting and pasting the long apt-get commands I ran one apt-get per
package required (so I could see if it worked) and it worked ok with the
exception of gcell, gr-gcell, gr-audio-jack, gr-audio-osx,
gr-audio-portaudio, gr-audio-windows, gr-comedi and gr-qtgui.

I captured the configure output to a file, but most of the info in there
is  beyond me. I cant send it to you if you want.

Regards,
Matt

--- On Mon, 3/11/08, Matt Robert <mattypoppins@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > To: mattypoppins@yahoo.com
> > needed.  What is
> > failing for you?
> >
> > -Johnathan
>

>       Search 1000's of available singles in your area
> at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started
> http://au.dating.yahoo.com/?cid=53151&pid=1011

      Search 1000's of available singles in your area at the new Yahoo!7
Dating. Get Started http://au.dating.yahoo.com/?cid=53151&pid=1011
E16be4811324adf8f26be26d77e9d29d?d=identicon&s=25 Bob McGwier (Guest)
If you are not on a cell processor,  you don't want gcell or gr-gcell
anyway.  You have to have jack installed or portaudio installed to get
gr-audio-jack and gr-audio-portaudio respectively.  These are optional
for most.  The gr-audio-portaudio and gr-audio-osx are really needed for
windows and Mac OS/X respectively.

For gr-qtdui install the pack qwt-dev, qt4-dev, qwtplot3d-qt4-dev.
These will draw in the necessary packages as dependencies are resolved.
BOOM, you are done.

73's
Bob

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
" Don't despair, not even over the fact that you don't despair. "