Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails authorization

89e57a28dfdb85e07b33f92783dbe349?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel Lopes (Guest)
Hello, anyone know who is the best plug-in for authorization in rails?

I found this link
http://www.vaporbase.com/postings/Authorization_in_Rails
but is old, maybe today we have something better.

Thanks.
49de4cd2f26705785cbef2b15a9df7aa?d=identicon&s=25 Nick Hoffman (nickh)
on 2008-11-11 17:34
Daniel Lopes wrote:
> Hello, anyone know who is the best plug-in for authorization in rails?
>
> I found this link
> http://www.vaporbase.com/postings/Authorization_in_Rails
> but is old, maybe today we have something better.
>
> Thanks.

There's no "best". Every situation is different. You need to match your
needs to what the various solutions provide.

With that said, I've been using Authlogic, and love it.
-Nick
F193e52d0a812b1429d51412bee21cdc?d=identicon&s=25 gundestrup@gmail.com (Guest)
main paginate:
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/Authentication