Forum: RSpec Mailing list playing catch up with anyone else?

F86901feca747abbb5c6c020362ef2e7?d=identicon&s=25 Zach Dennis (zdennis)
Last night it seemed like the mailing list was playing catchup, as I got
flood of emails from the past few days. Has anyone else seen this?
On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Zach Dennis <zach.dennis@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Last night it seemed like the mailing list was playing catchup, as I got a
> flood of emails from the past few days. Has anyone else seen this?

Yep. Right in the middle of trying to wrap up a chapter in the rspec
book!

Ended up staying up until 3 (because I became a sucker for
distraction) but the chapter got done! w00t!

(I'm learning from the political season to turn any question into a
question about my particular talking points)

Cheers,
David
49de4cd2f26705785cbef2b15a9df7aa?d=identicon&s=25 Nick Hoffman (Guest)
On 2008-10-30, at 10:56, Zach Dennis wrote:
> Last night it seemed like the mailing list was playing catchup, as I
> got a flood of emails from the past few days. Has anyone else seen
> this?

Yup! When I checked my email this morning, I found 61 new messages
from the rspec-users ML.