Forum: GNU Radio Decimation and filter in the USRP

815d7689c14621a2a5ed60b8bcde29b8?d=identicon&s=25 Chris Stankevitz (Guest)

Can someone describe the filter process that happens after decimation
inside the USRP?  I would like to reproduce it exactly when generating
data I correlate with the USRP's output.

Thank you,

Chris
Chris Stankevitz wrote:
> Can someone describe the filter process that happens after decimation
> inside the USRP?  I would like to reproduce it exactly when generating
> data I correlate with the USRP's output.

I found some answers in the pdf "The USRP under a 1.5X magnifying lens"

Plus I just saw a question about specific tap values on the list... so I
think I'm covered for now.

Thanks,

Chris