Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 [Fwd: [webkit-dev] Moving forward with WebKit/GTK+]

324ce80d9dbe9417607192038fb880bf?d=identicon&s=25 Andrew S. Townley (Guest)
Since a few people seemed interested, I thought it was worth sharing
this message from the webkit-dev list with the people here.  So far,
there's been no responses, but it was only sent last night.

I didn't get a chance to get near a computer over the weekend, so I
don't have any additional progress with the Ruby/WebKit bindings to
report.  I'm going to try and fit it in at some stage this week.

Cheers,

ast