Forum: GNU Radio Anyone using GNU Radio for doppler radar application

8609964d75de56552443da57880d4424?d=identicon&s=25 Bruhtesfa Ebrahim (Guest)
Thank you Micheal !  I have installed the doxygen now using macports.

By the way I am using USRP+Tx and RX daughterboards on OS X 10.5 for
doppler
radar application.
Anyone, having experience on using GNU radio for doppler radar? or
anyone
who has tried it,? -Tks

Bruhtesfa
3719f4fea703e38bcbf8de6fe6bcdf55?d=identicon&s=25 Martin DvH (Guest)
On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 20:15 +0100, Bruhtesfa Ebrahim wrote:
> Thank you Micheal !  I have installed the doxygen now using macports.
>
> By the way I am using USRP+Tx and RX daughterboards on OS X 10.5 for
> doppler radar application.
> Anyone, having experience on using GNU radio for doppler radar? or
> anyone who has tried it,? -Tks
I have tried it a while ago for doing passive radar.
This was inspired by the work done by Eric Blossom.

See this abandoned code:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/limbo/gr-radar

There is also a video online of a presentation by Eric Blossom about
doing passive radar with gnuradio on a conference a few years back.
I think it was at what-the-hack in 2005 or CCC in 2007.

Greetings,
Martin
8609964d75de56552443da57880d4424?d=identicon&s=25 Bruhtesfa Ebrahim (Guest)
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 9:34 PM, Martin DvH
<gnuradiomail@olifantasia.com>wrote:

> > Bruhtesfa
>
> Thanks Martin!
That is really a nice hint. I am going to implement *active* doppler
radar
using USRP; But I am  just starting this work and new to gnu radio. May
be
also do you know someone using gnu radio for *active* doppler radar
application?-Tks
Bruhtesfa