Forum: Radiant CMS Thank you for import_export extension

3c415075c9e778e2d38ebf4588a68464?d=identicon&s=25 Nate Turnage (Guest)
Thank you, Sean, et. al., for the import_export extension. It works like
champ. Not only can I develop the back end of my site on my local
machine,
but I can now keep my content versioned. Again, thanks.

~Nate
Ec797ac7978ab39f04b0a5844c234528?d=identicon&s=25 Mohit Sindhwani (Guest)
Nate Turnage wrote:
> Thank you, Sean, et. al., for the import_export extension. It works like a
> champ. Not only can I develop the back end of my site on my local machine,
> but I can now keep my content versioned. Again, thanks.

Nate, what mechanism are you using for versioning?

Cheers,
Mohit.
10/28/2008 | 2:11 PM.
Cc1d242447b7ea086e7723effe86fe1d?d=identicon&s=25 Haselwanter Edmund (Guest)
On 28.10.2008, at 02:07, Nate Turnage wrote:

> Thank you, Sean, et. al., for the import_export extension. It works
> like a
> champ. Not only can I develop the back end of my site on my local
> machine,
> but I can now keep my content versioned. Again, thanks.

Yeah, this extension rocks!. But I'm experiencing problems with the
gallery extension installed. Has any one the gallery extension
installed and import_export working?

cu edi

--
DI Edmund Haselwanter, edmund@haselwanter.com,
http://edmund.haselwanter.com/

If so, let me know how it worked -- I'd like to make sure that it
exports your styles and scripts.

-Chris
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 1:11 AM, Mohit Sindhwani <tech@onghu.com> wrote:

> Nate Turnage wrote:
>
>> Thank you, Sean, et. al., for the import_export extension. It works like a
>> champ. Not only can I develop the back end of my site on my local machine,
>> but I can now keep my content versioned. Again, thanks.
>>

> Nate, what mechanism are you using for versioning?

I am using svn. I just haven't taken the time to grok git yet. I clone
extensions to the proper place, then svn add them. I should probably be
using svn externals but I haven't taken the time to grok that one yet
either. Maybe over Christmas vaca.

I am using sns and haven't noticed a problem yet. I'll let ya know. I
haven't tried the gallery extension.

~Nate