Forum: Ruby on Rails Email gateway and integrated with rails?

39025a7f572d6fe464e1fe6be399ca3b?d=identicon&s=25 Mike Dershowitz (mdersh53)
Hi:

I want to have inbound email addresses parsed and put into a queue I
create using rails, adn then to have our CSR's go to this queue and be
able to respond to these emails using our RoR intranet.  Does anyone
have any experience with this or can provide some direction or
suggestions of open-source stuff to re-use?

Thanks so much in advance!

Mike
On 27 Oct 2008, at 20:04, Miked wrote:

> I want to have inbound email addresses parsed and put into a queue I
> create using rails, adn then to have our CSR's go to this queue and be
> able to respond to these emails using our RoR intranet.  Does anyone
> have any experience with this or can provide some direction or
> suggestions of open-source stuff to re-use?

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-...

As always, the blog posts a simple google search turn up will give you
a nice head start, but won't provide you with a ready-made solution.
If you're looking for such a beast, you're better off looking for a
php app, you'll probably find quite a few hanging around that do this
kind of thing.

Best regards

Peter De Berdt