Forum: GNU Radio small contract work

8e20d1d43ba6433397284bdb59832c94?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
Hi

I need someone with knowledge of gnu-radio (preferably
in the sf bay area) to help put together a multi-channel
FM setup on my home machine which is running linux
(no-USRP) and has gnu-radio sources built. I might also
need a little bit of simple code (utility) to be written.

Preferably someone this weekend of maximum by next
I am spending my time on a different part of the project.
and need this quickly due to limited time

Thanks
Inderaj

PS. I could not find anything related in archives
On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 04:53:04PM -0700, inderaj@gmail.com wrote:
> and need this quickly due to limited time
>
> Thanks
> Inderaj
>
> PS. I could not find anything related in archives

Did you look at gnuradio-examples/python/usrp/usrp_wfm_rcv2_nogui.py?

Eric