Forum: Ruby Ruby library for audio/video mixing?

8217faf2bfdfa7daf10135d41ddd421e?d=identicon&s=25 Jeff Cohen (jeff)
Just a shot in the dark here, but i might help on a project where they
have audio files that they need overdubbed onto existing video files
(.mov or .avi, whatever).

I found a lot of Ruby libs from doing mp3 tagging and even playing,
but not for this kind of one-shot editing/overdubbing.

Searching the RAA was also a bit fruitless - lots of hits but nothing
really relevant (maybe my search fu needs work).

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jeff

purpleworkshops.com
softiesonrails.com
Ff9e18f0699bf079f1fc91c8d4506438?d=identicon&s=25 James Britt (Guest)
Jeff wrote:
> Just a shot in the dark here, but i might help on a project where they
> have audio files that they need overdubbed onto existing video files
> (.mov or .avi, whatever).

Have not looked at these, but had them saved for later perusal:

   http://www.rubyinside.com/ruby-video-library-1259.html

   http://rvideo.rubyforge.org/

Let us know what you think.

--