Forum: Ruby on Rails latest rails version

661ae6e97d0e16c2af2aaf7d197e8387?d=identicon&s=25 Sijo k g (sijo)
on 2008-10-22 12:41
Hi
  I would like to know the latest stable version of rails
http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=307
 shows a number of versions?In that which is the latest stable?

Thanks in advance
Sijo
9b4c04c050122bcea16a6f3376d680fa?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel Bush (danb)
On Oct 22, 9:41 pm, Sijo Kg <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net> wrote:
> Hi
>   I would like to know the latest stable version of
railshttp://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=307
>  shows a number of versions?In that which is the latest stable?

There's often a blog post with a changelog or discussion of changes on
weblog.rubyonrails.org.
Looks like the latest is 2.1.1:
http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2008/9/5/rails-2-1-1...

There are people who blog about the changes eg
http://ryandaigle.com/articles/2008/6/2/rails-2-1-...

--
Daniel Bush