Forum: Ruby on Rails integrating forums(rails/php/any) into rails application

25c1ecc3853932fb58bdc8af65b2259b?d=identicon&s=25 Ravi Katta (ravivardhan)
on 2008-10-20 14:09
integrating forums(rails/php/any) into rails application
Hi,

   How to integrate forums into rails appications.
   please hep me.

  thanks,
   Ravi.
3a2baa2a90f61700d233ec2b012f03e8?d=identicon&s=25 Robb Shecter (robb)
on 2008-11-03 21:18
Ravi Katta wrote:

> integrating forums(rails/php/any) into rails application
> Hi,
>
>    How to integrate forums into rails appications.
>    please hep me.
>
>   thanks,
>    Ravi.

I've written a framework to do this.  Currently, there's a plugin for
Wordpress, which does act like a forum.  If you're familiar with coding
for one of the other forums, you can create and a plugin for it.

http://greenfabric.com/page/integration_api_home_page