Forum: Ruby Using captcha

57c6a3276ed9cbb3b271e5dd067f0724?d=identicon&s=25 Indu R Nair (indu)
on 2008-10-19 07:31
Hello everyone,
           I'm trying to implement Captcha in my program.Anyone will
please give me suggestion for using the best one,and the procedures for
implementing it since I haven't used it before for my program. for the
first time I am trying to use it.
D7a447c6de706527716327f002f9b1f6?d=identicon&s=25 Artem Voroztsov (Guest)
2008/10/19 Indu RS <vkv_devaki@rediffmail.com>:
> Hello everyone,
>           I'm trying to implement Captcha in my program.Anyone will
> please give me suggestion for using the best one,and the procedures for
> implementing it since I haven't used it before for my program. for the
> first time I am trying to use it.
> --

I advise you to use Yacaph.
Look at http://blogs.ericmethot.com/captcha

Images are generated offline and  name of image file is just hash code
of  image word. I like it

Artem